SEO & Content writing
If you aren’t on the first page, you aren’t the first choice
That saying was true when SEO first started gaining ground, and it’s true today. People, when on google, don’t go beyond the first page. It’s that first page where they get the best content, the best offers and the best solutions. However, there was a time when Google could be fooled into putting your page at the top: all you had to do was stuff your page with keywords. Even if you weren’t providing the best solutions or the best offers, Google still thought you were worthy.
You can’t fool Google anymore.
Things have changed. As Google evolved, so did its realization that people like good content. That’s why, the new mantra of SEO optimization is: be not Google-centric, but people-centric. How you create content, how you present your website and how you add values into the searcher’s life is the factor that determines whether your brand will shine, or will get lost in the dust.
We can make your brand shine. By powering your website and your brand with highly-valuable content, while keeping in touch with the necessary keyword density, we gradually take your website to the top. This way, your brand won’t just experience momentary success, but would gain Google’s respect. So, the saying has changed a little:
Here is how you can leverage our on-page optimization techniques to grow in the eyes of Google:
- Impress your audience with high quality content
- Optimize your page for google through meta descriptions and page titles
- Be Google’s first choice by optimizing page content
- Bring more value by varied headings and content formatting.
- Add the oomph factor using SEO images and multimedia elements
- Optimize your presence by making a Google-friendly URL.
- Make navigation easy for your visitor by adding internal links
- Show that you’re legit by creating external links
- Present your website on time by optimizing the loading speed.
- Create flexible content that can consumed through any device.
- Engage your audience by always being there to answer through the comments.
Off page optimization techniques
If you want others to talk about you, Off-page optimization is the way to go:
- Take your visitors deeper through link building
- Use small teases on social media to attract traffic.
- Automate content delivery by RSS feed
- Engage with other influencers by commenting on their material
- Guest post at reputable sites.
- Attract the like-minded by forum posting.
- Add value wherever you go by building trust
- Incorporate variety through videos and images
- Connect with the best influencers to help you
- Don’t disappear, tell people you’re here
- Be a sparkle in your audience’s eye, let your brand image shine.
- Add value to everything with valuable document sharing.
- Develop relationships with every – single – visitor.